Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: personal projects?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dwim's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 1999
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm wondering what projects you might have planned to tackle later this year...

    For a couple weeks, I have been entertaining this idea for a couple weeks now. Later when the spring comes, I want to stretch my own canvas, 60" height by 48" width and have four seperate side by side. Then do one big painting using all fours in seperate parts, using oil as the medium. It's gonna be big...

    Oh yeah, as of this moment, I have no clue about oil painting. I'll be starting that this weekend when I'll get some stuff for that area and start practicing for this project. I'll be buying three prepared canvas, one trying to be as detailed, another kind of a abstract deal, and another one in monochrone or whatever they call it using one color in different shading.

    Well, what are you going to attempt?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    **thinks dwim is too infatuated with Katchoo for his own good**

    Sounds cool Dwim! You can sell them for 10K each! (I hope!)

    I'll be installing a bay window in my bedroom, and finishing painting my house!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been doing some acrylic paintings. Starting to dabble in watercolors, too. No, I'm not artistically inclined. I had an urge to paint and I'm doing it. Maybe you'll see 'em on ebay. Buy one. Guaranteed cheap. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member RichC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 1999
    Posts
    1,307
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Writing. I've wanted to try writing for a while now. Not "breaking into the writing field", but just writing.

    And I plan to have the garage and basement empty by fall. Look for my stuff on e-bay, or come to the many tag/yard/garage/whateveryoucallitinyourland sales.

    Next.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I plan on making some major headway on my next book. Also, will be going back to school in the fall to try and finish my computer degree. Should also have the last of my debts paid off.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hummm, well this summer I plan on working on my car. I wanna add some ground effects, a cool air intake, crome rims and window tint. for starters anyway....more after that I'm sure.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dan the Goob's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2003
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What Ski said, only bigger. Finish dismembering the parts car, and use that stuff to fix the convertible.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 3peanuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2001
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uh...graduate, find a job, go live with sarabiga and make love to her for the rest of my life.

    It lacks ambition: find a good job.

    Okay that's better. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now see, 3p, I thought the "go live with sarabiga and make love to her for the rest of my life" had plenty of ambition. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dwim's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 1999
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, it is a lot of ambition. But it's also a giving, that's what human beings in love do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •